Rocco Altobelli Salons Updated Covid Policies
June 30, 2021
We have been so excited to see and welcome our returning and new clients after the shutdown and required restrictions that we had put in place in order to reopen. We have been monitoring the changing government requirements and our clients’ and staff’s concerns and will be following these updated protocols:
- As a client, if you have been fully vaccinated, you are not required to wear a mask. Our staff who have been fully vaccinated are also not required to wear a mask, but many of them who have been vaccinated have chosen to wear a mask to reassure their clients and to provide extra protection for themselves. If you would like your service provider to wear a mask, they would be happy to do so for you. Our estheticians will always be wearing masks for the face to face protection of all.
- We are still asking all staff and clients to stay home if they feel ill.
- We are continuing the social distancing as best possible, with seating areas and stations correctly spaced.
- Hand sanitizer stations will continue to be maintained.
- We have been able to set up waiting areas in our salons if you arrive early, but if you prefer to wait in your car or outside you can still text the salon and we can let you know when your service provider is ready.
- We will continue to do sanitizing between each client and regular sanitizing of the common areas. We have always followed sanitization protocols as required by the state.
- We are still doing and will continue curb side pickup.
- We will be adding back many of the things we had to discontinue during the pandemic as we figure out the best way to sanitize those areas. (The most requested to add back? Coffee!!!)
We would like to Thank everyone for your patience and loyalty while we have navigated through these challenges and changes.
Rocco and Dianne Altobelli and the Staff of the Rocco Altobelli Salons