Rocco Altobelli Salon locations are currently open for appointments.
A message from our President:
COVID – related policies and procedures
According to the parameters required by the State of Minnesota, many things were changed in order to reopen after the State mandated salon closings. The following are just some of the steps we have taken to provide a safe environment for our clients and staff.
- All our salons have been reconfigured to comply with social distancing requirements. Some stations have been moved and others may have a sign on them that states “Closed due to Social Distancing”
- Protocols for sanitation between each client are in place, traffic flow is marked on our floors, and adjusted scheduling has been implemented, among many other areas.
- Hand Sanitizers are at each station, front desk and placed throughout the salons.
- Each station and shampoo area are sanitized between each use.
- Due to sanitizing and social distancing, we have temporarily suspended salon magazines, beverages, water fountains, and closed changing rooms and coat closets. We have installed coat hangers at each station that are sanitized between each client.
- All staff are correctly wearing face masks and all clients must wear masks. If you forget one, we have disposable ones at our front desks.
- We have informed our staff that if they don’t feel well, they must stay home, and we ask our clients to do the same. Each staff member’s temperature is taken when they enter the salon which is then entered into our computer program and monitored by our human resource department.
- In order to minimize the number of desk staff in the salons, we installed a call center in our company offices to handle the majority of the phone calls. Just dial your salon’s regular number and your call will be forwarded to one of our offsite receptionists.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please text the salon phone number when you are in the parking lot and wait in the car until your service provider is ready to meet you at the door. The salon will call or text you, you will be met at the door, checked in and guided to your service area.
- We must limit the amount of people in the salons to just the client and the service provider to insure correct social distancing and occupancy requirements. We ask that anyone who comes with you, remains in the car.
- If you would like, we do have the ability to securely add your payment to your file. We can then use the card on file for contactless checkout.
- If you don’t have an appointment, and would like to pick up some retail, please call from your car and we would be happy to run your order out to you. We can also do curbside pickup if you would like to call ahead.
- In order to provide you and our staff with a safe environment, we have invested in many protocols, staffing, all the extra COVID related supplies, as well as reducing the capacity of the salons to 50%. In order to continue these precautions, we find that as of March 1, 2021 we need to implement a $3.00 COVID surcharge to help offset these expenses. (There is no surcharge on Retail purchases only)
Thank you for putting up with these necessary changes to provide a safe environment for all.
Rocco and Dianne Altobelli and all the Rocco Altobelli Staff