Eye Lash Extensions
Get The Lashes You’ve Always Wanted
SEE IT & FEEL IT
The AQUA Difference
AQUA is 100% Quality, 100% Hair.
Wedding and Special Occasion Services
Rocco Altobelli Salons Updated Covid Policies (as of January 12, 2022)
We have been so excited to see and welcome our returning and new clients after the shutdown and required restrictions that we had put in place in order to reopen. We have been monitoring the changing government requirements and our clients’ and staff’s concerns and will be following these updated protocols:
- As a client, if you have been fully vaccinated, you are not required to wear a mask. As of January 12, 2022, due to both clients and staff who voiced concerns, all of our staff will be wearing masks in the salons with heightened social distancing. In order to protect themselves, some may request their clients to wear a mask, especially those with immune system concerns. If any of our fully vaccinated clients would prefer to not wear a mask, we will gladly transfer those services to another staff member. Our estheticians will always be wearing masks for the face to face protection of all. We will be watching the government requirements, or relaxing of them, and updating the website with any changes when we receive them.
- We are still asking all staff and clients to stay home if they feel ill.
- We are continuing the social distancing as best possible, with seating areas and stations correctly spaced.
- Hand sanitizer stations will continue to be maintained.
- We have been able to set up waiting areas in our salons if you arrive early, but if you prefer to wait in your car or outside you can still text the salon and we can let you know when your service provider is ready.
- We will continue to do sanitizing between each client and regular sanitizing of the common areas. We have always followed sanitization protocols as required by the state.
- We are still doing and will continue curb side pickup.
- We will be adding back many of the things we had to discontinue during the pandemic as we figure out the best way to sanitize those areas.
We would like to Thank everyone for your patience and loyalty while we have navigated through these challenges and changes.
Rocco and Dianne Altobelli and the Staff of the Rocco Altobelli Salons